As a non-profit [501 (c) 3] organization, you can make a tax deductible monetary or material donation to Mississippi MoToSteps Motorcycle Safety Training, Inc. in the following ways (also indicate whether you would like to be listed in one of the following ways---ANONYMOUS DONOR, SUPPORTER (repeat donor), OR DONOR (one time donor):
Go to www.paypal.com and send a donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon notification of donation, you will be sent a charitable contribution receipt as well as a thank you letter from MoToSteps!!!
Send check or money order to:
MS MoToSteps, Inc.
931 Hwy 80 W, Ste 2C-38
Jackson, MS 39204
Online Bill Pay:
Use online banking to make a one-time or recurring contribution. Simply enter MS MoToSteps, Inc. as a payee name with our address and phone number, which is 931 Hwy 80 W, Ste 2C-38, Jackson, MS 39204 with phone number (601) 519-4717.
Visit our office at the Jackson Enterprise Center located at 931 Hwy 80 W, Ste 2C-38, Jackson, MS. Please call us at (601) 519-4717 to ensure someone is there to meet with you.
As a small & fairly new non-profit organization, we are in need of several items. Below is a list of some of those items you can donate (new or used). You will receive a receipt for fair market value for the donated item.
- Office Supplies (writing tablets/paper, pen, pencils, copy paper, etc)
- Folding or Bag Chairs and Tents
- Gift cards—WalMart, Gas, Office Depot, etc.
- Water, powdered juice packs (i.e. Crystal Light, WalMart Brand, etc), fruit cups, coolers, etc.
- Computers, printers, ink (please contact us about the ink)
- New or used safety gear (jackets, gloves, boots, helmets)
- Any other items you might think would be useful to further our mission.